Top 8 Travel Destinations
What are some of the best travel destinations? Well it really depends on what kind of trip you want to go on. Are you wanting a relaxing get away or an adventurous one? A fast-paced trip where you visit lots of places or a trip where you explore one city in depth? These are things you have to ask yourself, and then you can start thinking about travel destinations!
Top 4 Relaxing Travel Destinations:
- Beautiful but definitely a more expensive trip.
- Waikiki is a very tourist filled place, which can be both good and bad depending on what you are looking for.
- Good trip for both adventures like zip lining and seeing volcanoes and relaxing on the beach.
- Resort style is the best way to go here.
- My family swears by “The Friendly” resort in Puerto Vallarta!
- Cheap and beautiful, food is not very good though … if you’re a big fan of food on vacation it is definitely a compromise.
- Dominican Republic
- Also has the most beautiful beaches with a worthy combination of good food and not too expensive.
Top 4 Adventurous Travel Destinations:
- Seriously one of the most adventurous places you could go.
- Cheap! My friend stayed there for 8 weeks and only spent $3000 (including her flight)
- New Zealand
- Only place in the world where you can surf and ski in the same day.
- Also the fact that game of thrones was filmed here makes it a pretty cool stop.
- Really anywhere in Europe!
- Land in one country and take a train over to many more countries easily, it’s the dream adventure vacation to most people.
- Often overlooked but such a great place if you are into nature!
There are literally thousands of travel destinations you could go, but these are the ones I will preach to you. If you’d like to do a little more browsing one of my favourite travel blogs posted a great article about the top 50 places to visit in 2017. Check it out!